Data & Technical Resources
Get started with Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab
Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab is a tool to help you visualize the data you are studying. Sign up for an account (this is separate than your AWS account).
When you sign up for an Amazon SageMaker Studio Lab account, you get 15gb of free CPU or GPU space. When signing up, select "hackathon" in order to expedite your account approval. If you need more resources, request a promo code.
Getting up and running with AWS Data Exchange:
- Log into your AWS Account & navigate to the AWS Data Exchange Console
- If you have not used AWS Data Exchange before, we recommend you complete this tutorial before you go to familiarize yourself with exporting data from the service.
- Feel free to subscribe to any of the free data products. All are available at no cost.
- You may need to request access to the data product via Subscription Verification request (details here).
- Once subscribed, you can export the data to S3 or premise and began analysis.
Additional subscription getting started resources
- To start experimenting with subscribing to data products, a step-by-step guide to subscribing to data products can be found on this blog, and this blog describes how you can automate the exporting of data from AWS Data Exchange into your own Amazon S3 bucket.
- Subscribing to data user guide.
- For a more robust AWS Data Exchange workshop, go here.